Friendly Reminders and Best Practices for Optimal Weight Loss Program Results
On your weight loss program journey, to help you body property prepare, you’ll want to keep these things in mind.
- Drinking water before and after your treatments and even minimal exercise will help stimulate your lymphatics system to help detox any excess fatty acids. This is where that whole drinking 8 glasses of water a day really counts!
- Try to refrain from eating 2 hours before and 2 hours after your light therapy session as this will help those excess fatty acids to be processed and flushed.
- Consistency is key, so try to keep your appointment or make up any that you miss.
- As part of your program, you will have a nutritional program and 1:1 coaching with Dr. Julie to help you reach your goals. However, a few dietary suggestions to keep in mind are as follows:
- You will want to eat mindfully - ensuring you have enough caloric intake to burn the fat but not over indulge.
- Watching your saturated fats (bye fried foods), starchy carbs and simple sugars (think: sweet tea, soda, sweets or foods rich in sugar or high fructose corn syrup) will also allow your kidneys, liver and lymphatic systems to more effectively detox excess fat.
- Also limiting alcohol will really help ensure you keep your excess fat low and your liver working at its best.
Disclaimer: The LipoMelt System is not intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or any other condition or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, and are not intended to affect the structure or function of the body. This program is cosmetic in nature and does not claim to impart any health benefits. The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.